Though our story is set in concrete, we're always growing.
At Countryside Concrete, we understand our client’s mix of excitement and anxiety that accompanies a new building project. It can be overwhelming to come through project planning, only to be faced with an upside-down property and an uprooted life as your barn, shop or parking lot gets underway.
It is our goal and responsibility to make the beginning of your project a good experience. We strive to have the schedule well planned, the site conscientiously prepared, and the concrete precisely placed.
Countryside Concrete has slowly grown its operations since its beginning in 2008. During that time, we have enjoyed a solid reputation and good relationships with our clients. We have also made more than our share of mistakes and continue to be committed to learning from them.
Over the years, we have largely moved away from residential and decorative work and focus our operations on larger projects in the Agriculture and Commercial sector.
At Countryside we strive for high standards, and our rule of thumb is not to expect you to be satisfied if we would not personally be satisfied.
With that, we hope to meet you in the field!
Company Purpose Statement
- To be a workplace where team members of integrity can prosper and excel individually and enjoy mutual success.
- To effectively and honorably serve our contractors, direct customers, and extended communities in 3 distinct categories: Excavation and Site work, Concrete Foundations, Concrete Flatwork .
- To do healthy business, culturally and financially. To honor God by reinvesting profits for the well-being of our Company, staff, community and to share with the needy.
Values that guide us…
- Integrity: and honesty in every transaction and conversation. Respect for the sacredness of every human life and spirit.
- Excellence: in the quality and delivery of our 3 distinct service categories.
- Stewardship: and responsibility. We encourage every individual in each aspect of our business to the proper use of time, equipment and conversation.
- Enjoyment: We desire the satisfaction of each team member. We wish to strive to maintain a culture where the workplace can be a pleasure.
Ready to price a concrete project?
Send us the details